1. Determine the length of new cord needed. Measure the rod width and cord drop and add together. Double that number to get the cord length.
2. Feed cord end up through pulley housing at position 1 and lock off (tie off) on the overlap master carrier position
3. Take other end of cord and feed up through and around end pulley 3. Pull across rod and around end pulley 4 back to overlap master carrier position 5. Determine final cord length. Tie off cord at position 5 and cut away excess cord
4. Center master slides. Take the top cord and secure at position 6 on the underlap master carrier.
5. For a one way rod the underlap master carrier is not used. All other steps remain the C-2 same.